SAVI's Frequently Asked Questions
Additional Data Resources
- SAVI's Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) answer the most commonly asked questions
about the SAVI website such as:
- What is SAVI?
- What is the purpose of SAVI?
- What is the Geographic Scope of SAVI?
- What data are available in SAVI?
- What resources are available on the website?
- Who are the SAVI user community?
- What are the common uses of SAVI?
- Who sponsors SAVI?
- SAVI FAQ Page
- The SAVI Glossary is an an alphabetical list of terms, and their definitions, used on the SAVI website.
- To access the SAVI glossary, click the HELP tab from the main page.
- Click the GLOSSARY tab.
- This will bring up the searchable glossary.
- To filter the glossary, type in a search term such as 'Census' and click the filter button."
- The Glossary will be filtered to only contain terms containing the word 'Census'
- SAVI Glossary Page
- The SAVI tutorials are designed to help the user by walking them, step by step, through various
- Becoming a registered user
- How to use the quick info page
- How to use maps, charts, and tables
- About My Projects
- Selecting Data
- About ACS Data
- How to turn off pop-up blocker
- Downloading Data
- Census Geographies
- Adding your own Data
- Community Profiles
- SAVI Tutorials Page
- The Available Data page lists what types of data are available to users on the SAVI website
and what data are available upon request.
- The Additional Data Resources page has links to other data resources.
- To access SAVI's Additional Data Resources, click the HELP tab from the main page.
- From the Help Tab, click the Additional Data Resources link.
- The Additional Data Resources page will load. The links are separated into categories by type:
- Arts & Culture
- Programs & Services
- Public Assistance
- SAVI Additional Data Resources Page